While we upgrade your wordpress website we insure 99% uptime. For wordpress websites with older version than 2.7 it will take more time to upgrade .
Before wordpress upgrade service we take a complete backup of database and essential files. So If during the upgrade process if anything goes wrong we can roll back your wordpress version to old. After upgrade if you are using any third party or free plugins which are not compatible with the latest version of wordpress then problem may occur.
Why upgrade your WordPress website?
- To install the latest security updates.
- To avoid your website from being hacked.
- To avoid malware and virus attacks.
- To upgrade to latest UI changes offered by the wordpress core developers.
- To upgrade to latest features offered by the wordpress core developers.
What Included in wordpress upgrade service
- A working backup of your database and all website files saved to our external hard drive.
- Conflict and compatibility check of your WordPress plugins and themes.
- Manual removal of all obsolete and vulnerable WordPress core files.
- Update of the latest WordPress core files.
- Database upgrade to the latest stable WordPress version.
- Manual upgrade of both WordPress default themes (Twenty Ten and Twenty Eleven).
- Removal of inactive WordPress themes.
- We test of your updated site, plugins, and theme to ensure it’s functioning properly.
Why Choose Us for WordPress Upgrade?
- WordPress Experience
- WordPress Full Backup
WARNING: The upgrade process will affect all files and folders included in the main WordPress installation. This includes all the core files used to run WordPress, two plugins (Akismet and Hello Dolly) and two themes (Twenty Twelve and Twenty Eleven). If you have made any modifications to those files, your changes will be lost, we are not responsible for the loss of these alterations!